Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, June 18, 2007

Year After Year



I made this card for an upcoming swap I am participating in. It uses the new In Color Groovy Guava. I really didn't think I would like this color very much, but I do! I goes well with Bashful Blue and Barely Banana. I made the scalloped edge using a corner rounder punch (simply take the guard off and start in the center of the strip of paper in order to have your scallops fairly even on both ends).



I recently needed to make a sympathy card and wanted to use the stamp set Baroque Motifs. (I was just telling a friend that this is becoming my favorite stamp set...It find it very versatile) I stamped the flourish in Always Artichoke Craft Ink and embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder. It really adds nice dimension.

Probably won't be stamping much until tomorrow night...I have a workshop coming up that I really need to prepare for and time is quickly going by! Yikes ;o))

No comments: