Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Baroque Motifs



Baroque Motifs is new stamp set that will be available starting in July from Stampin' Up! and it has so many possibilities to make wonderful cards! It is a very easy stamp set to use, no coloring required. I know some people that shy away from the actual coloring techniques and prefer to basically stamp and go ...and this set it perfect for that. This card uses the new In Color cardstock which is called River Rock. I used Old Olive for the base of the card and added the Brocade Background paper. I am thinking this stamp set, the designer paper and a couple of colors of coordinating cardstock (like Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Very Vanilla) and stamp pads of the same color and you could make a pile of cards!



For this card I used the new In Colors Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate.
Hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to use the Zoofari stamp set and will share some samples....until then, Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

June Houck said...

I am going to have to buy that set! Your "kind" card is really elegant. My mom would love that card. The wild wasabi and purely pomegranate cherish card you made would also make a pretty Christmas card.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

You did a great job with all these cards!