Gina K. Designs Gallery

Monday, May 14, 2007

Poor Little Mouse



I am trying to use some of the designer paper I have laying around, it is amazing how that stuff collects! There was also a Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS today which is where I got this layout. (This week it is Candy Williams and she has a great gallery on SCS!)

I used this mouse stamp from Inkadinkadoo. The pen wouldn't quite fit in the scalloped oval punch so I added part of it separately and just had to use stickles to sparkle it up a bit. ;o) I colored the image with SU reinkers and my Aqua Painter brush. The designer paper is DCWV Retro Prints. The mouse is writing "Get Well" on the cast...too cute!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your color combo and this stamp is so sweet!