Gina K. Designs Gallery

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray



Hip Hip Hooray is another stamp set that will retire the end of June. Sad, but true... This is for another challenge on SCS and this time I combined both the Color Challenge and the Sketch Challenge. I used the Mat Pack to pierce little holes in the corners of the square pieces and on the Print Pattern Background, I faux stitched with the White Gel Pen.

I noticed on the www.rubberstampingfun.com website that the stamp I used yesterday (from the set Woodland Animals) was no longer listed. Not to worry if you were wanting it because the owner told me they had sold out of that stamp set, but more are on the way!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is super...I can't wait till my set arrives!

Anonymous said...

I didnt even like this set, but your card is so adorable!! love your coloring and design... AND I am so enjoying your blog. Getting spoiled seeing a new card each day, you are a part of my "morning- get- started" routine LOL Linda

Ila said...

This card is so cute! You've done a great job of putting this together..I love it!!